Friday, October 12, 2012

 

Lloyd Irving Bradbury – Poetry

Hello, Lloyd:


thank you for assignment Five. Your grade is A.

The poem addressed to the dragon is good and true. There is a dragon in computers that we must overcome! I think you can improve one line that says, youngou saying a different song.

Correction: You sing a different song.



The conversation with the dead man is powerful with emotional suggestions. Was it a murder? You say: He was a good man.

Who is heree?

I have your other assignments and will grade them as soon as I can. Next week, I have to attend a meeting with the Hadley School members and many instructors will be there. Thank you for your patience.

Jerrie Lawhorn





>----- Original Message -----

>From: "Lloyd Bradbury"
>To: "Geraldine Lawhorn"
>2012 10:45:31 -0500

>Subject: elements of poetry chapter 5 unit two exercise



>Lloyd Bradbury



>7815 W. 39th St., Lyons, IL 60534



> Kelly - one - 708 - 447-2041



>attention Geraldine L.



>Elements of poetry unit two poetry strategy



>Chapter 5 is addressing A specific audience



> dear Dragon, why do you speak



>note, this is a'' type of poetry



>apostrophy poem



> I wake you up so you can hear me speak



> You I do not Fear



> to understand I must be clear



> you do not breath fire



> or does your heart desire



> do you cry and have tears



> or do you have no fears



> because you have no dears



> when I speak wrong



> you saying a different song



> some would say you are a freak



> because of your computer speak



> where do you dwell



> certainly not in a water well



> or a creature from a fiery hell



> I know you're in the computer deep



> a speech program when called to sleep



> this is a poem written on July 6, 2012,

copyrighted by



>Lloyd Irving Bradbury







>A conversation with the dead







> I am sorry you are dead.



>I do not forgive you.



> He was a good man



>you did not know me.



> We will miss him.



>I don't think so.



> He loved us all



>I hated you



> he change the world



>the world changed me.



> He had great faith in God



>I am going to hell.



> I knew him



>You are me.







> By Lloyd Irving Bradbury the magnificent

>document




















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?