Wednesday, October 10, 2012

 

Duality – a diversion created by a dream Lloyd Irving Bradbury

Microsoft Word Idea for a book or blog it came in a dream
just before waking up this morning and idea came to me. And idea born in a dream. For 20 years I taught chemistry, physics, and all levels of electrical engineering. I talked to eBay on my e-mail. Her husband is an electrical engineer. But thought triggered a recess in my mind. All of a sudden I was dreaming I was reteaching all my classes in electrical engineering. I was improving them and making them easier to understand. I was also regretting that I had not included a lot of insight that I had gained through the years. And just then it dawned on me that these improvements of these classes would be lost when I pass. So I must record some of these classes that dwell in my mind. Maybe by some chance someone will stumble on to my improved classes and gain a greater understanding of the combined works of study, teaching and experiences but now have been absorbed by this mind. Then I realize that I had lived through many generations of electrical engineering. I have talked communication series using tubes and crystals. I had also built many radios standard broadcast and short wave. Also I had built transistor devices in the control of AC voltage and current. My latter studies were in monolithic integrated circuits those little black boxes that contained hundreds of FETs. So my technology experience was multilayered with respect to time. If I could just record this information and link it all together one could get a greater insight in what has evolved with our electronic technology. I know now that the new tactile technology will probably be proton type. But one must remember that all this theory of computers radios and other devices can be related in dual objectives. Einstein wanted to make or find a link between everything. In physics there is some link which between each areas of expertise. Hydraulics, mechanics and and other physical devices both electrical and mechanical are related. There is a duality to it all, one can explain one in relation to the other. All energy flows the same way just that the wording used in explaining it is different. Now that the altar speed computer is being used information is easy her to get done ages ago. One must realize so that the computer only links things together if you piece them together in your own way clear own application.
So you see the way I am thinking. I want to relate what I have learned and piece it all together from one age of energy usage to another. Just as electricity can be explained with water flow and mechanics can be explained with molecular construction we realize that all has a duality with each other. This is now led to the scientist and technician constructing models using one physical or physics concept to explain another. By constructing models and entering into the computer much research can be done and quickly. In any medium of science. At first this was amazing to me but then I realized that all my learning could be related to this blackbox idolization. Every science or actually disciplined can be constructed into a model. I realize now that even the business model, the bio science model and even such simple things as the weather can be constructed into a model entered into the computer and solved for parameters that you want. So why do you need a background of science and technology to achieve the proper model of business or bio research or even understanding of complex devices. My reasoning and logic is that a better understanding of the logic blocks that display the model that is entered into the computer is only as correct as the parameters you feed it. There is an old saying with computers if you put junk in your get junk out. So the better understanding of your model creates better results and your understanding your investigation.
Logic tells us, that the basic blocks of any model must be understood. So why not start with physical devices that can be explained in different physical concepts. One could relate to energy flow as the flow of water, blood and their just to name a few into related conveyors of energy flow. Of course each related concept of the slow will have simple differences but they will also have very common actions in physics. Therefore mathematically they can be expressed into relationship wise. One would say you don't have to build a model in using the computer because the computer makes a theoretical model within itself and displays it any output devices that you have hooked what and your input devices input the very physical parameters that you want to reproduce. The concept that I want to express is that there is still a physical model to construct. The physical model can be used as a proof. Just like in mathematics there are proofs of theorems. There must be proofs that the computer has the right answer. Even if they conflict it will you give you greater insight into the physical and the cyber world model.
As a biological model existing within a limited dimensional world I can thereby enter relate to the answers I get from other dimensions. These other dimensions I know exist and also they themselves must thereby enter relate with this but we dwell in. Even expressing tool models will be something that would use in the future to investigate other dimensions. Also there will be many models that will link body mind and soul in the future.
I am now finding that my experience in the area of psychology, science and the supernatural also seem to have dualities. Someday with greater knowledge we will understand each one of these areas a little bit more. I know that man will never know everything just like Einstein wanted a theory of evidence everything this seems to be an impossible objective. I think Mandel must strive to do the impossible. By so doing he entertains his existence.
I realize that there are many such articles and books that are related to the duality of the natural and unnatural world but all I want to relate is my observations in perspective to my life and my knowledge so that maybe even a few insights that someone does not realize may be explored by the person reading this article or book. Lloyd Brett.
devoted to the duality of all. They sort of outline that will lead as building blocks to the conclusion of logical approach and searching for the explanation of the direction of our world.
1.0 where to start? The three beginning concepts of physics to create a duality.
2.0 parameters of the building blocks used in any duality.
3.0 input and outputs of any duality
4.0 observation of a duality
5.0 into relationships of duality that can be exchanged to create interrelated parameters.
6.0 how does history relate to the evolution of blackbox theory with construction of the physical and then the computer model

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?