Sunday, May 27, 2012

 

Water is natures daughter – a poem

This is about mother nature's daughter, who is called Sweetwater.


She can treat you to a windy cold chill or provide you with a steamy hot thrill..

she can also be very still in deep.. She sent the

Titanic ship to death sleep

she is a mother of us as well because in our body she does dwell.

In our body her blood does flow until it is time for us to go.

We abuse her and do not realize her bea publish uty, and we will lose her.

Civilizations never calculated her cost until they were lost.



Lloyd Bradbury


Comments:
Hey Lloyd,
Posted a comment on ur blog. I sent
e-mails too but no reply. Do u still have the same e-mail? Check
them out.
 
I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site :).
wall hangings

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?