Sunday, May 27, 2012

 

Water is natures daughter – a poem

This is about mother nature's daughter, who is called Sweetwater.


She can treat you to a windy cold chill or provide you with a steamy hot thrill..

she can also be very still in deep.. She sent the

Titanic ship to death sleep

she is a mother of us as well because in our body she does dwell.

In our body her blood does flow until it is time for us to go.

We abuse her and do not realize her bea publish uty, and we will lose her.

Civilizations never calculated her cost until they were lost.



Lloyd Bradbury


Comments:
Hey Lloyd,
Posted a comment on ur blog. I sent
e-mails too but no reply. Do u still have the same e-mail? Check
them out.
 
I went to Doll House to by a Sherri Hill dress 1403 for the best price quoted $450 for my daughter. I was told that Doll House has a registry and that I would be the only one wearing this style dress at my formal. When I arrived at my formal, there were two 2 other girls wearing exactly the same style dress and they also got it from dollhouse I can’t begin to tell you how angry and sick that made me feels. I will not be taking my daughter there for her year 12 formal.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?