Monday, December 26, 2011

 

Lloyd Irving Bradbury Nursing home demos of 8 minutes Free sperit paintings



Hello Lloyd,

I am very excited that you have agreed to provide a demonstration for this event.

I have you booked to start at 1:00pm in the Woodlands Maple Room.

I will have Arlene meet you at the Woodlands entrance at 12:30. If you need more time for setting up, let me know.

You will be doing your demonstration from 1-2. We will then have the clients watch the tv to see a live broadcast of the unveiling of our new brand.

The theme of this event is a celebration of our new umbrella organization. Cantata adult life services. We provide so much more then nursing care. This new brand reflects our promise to partner with people to help them live their best life.

I feel that you have overcome a great deal to do what you love and your story is one that reflects what Cantata is all about.

Please let me know what you need from me for your demonstration.

Happy New Year,

Marti Hannon, CTRS
Director of Life Enrichment
The British Home
8700 W. 31st St.
Brookfield, IL 60513
(708)485-5663

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?