Friday, November 04, 2011

 
RPC Lesson Plan
Improving the Quality of Life: A Senior Citizen’s Approach

Introduction
Narrative: I woke up this morning to the sound of a rooster crowing. I then raced to the bathroom. After fifteen minutes I rushed to the kitchen table. Upon sitting in my chair, I was served breakfast. The breakfast was two over easy eggs and four strips of bacon. Also served to me was a large glass of whole milk. My white bread toast was there too. It was covered with thick butter. After gulping it down I raced out the door. Somewhere in this rush I had thrown on my clothes. I was wearing a black tie, white shirt, black pants and polished shoes.
I opened the front door and ran to my car. I was proud of my hand washed car. My 1959 Chevrolet Biscayne reflected the bright sunlight. I drove quickly to work.
Upon arriving at Sears Roebuck, I reported for work. I picked up my cash drawer. I pressed the no sale key on my mechanical cash register. The drawer popped open with a bell sound. I was ready to start work.
I then heard a beeping sound. I realized then, fifty years had gone by since then.
Fifty years had gone by and there were many changes in my life. I then realized how I had adapted to this change. These changes could be good or bad. My quality of life depended on my choices. Let us discuss our choices to improve the quality of our life now.
The quality of life depends upon how we unify body, mind and soul.
So let us review how we woke up this morning. Including our schedule and our thoughts for today.

Body: The world has really changed. By adapting to the changes in our life, we can improve the quality of it.
Note: This is a group discussion about changes in diet, exercise, technology and our perspective of life.
Note 2: The audience will be involved. The audience as a group will relate how they cope with these changes.

Summary: Our quality of life can be improved by coping with change. How do we do this?





We can observe and learn how these changes can affect us in improving our lifestyle.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?