Tuesday, November 01, 2011

 

LLOYD I Bradbury Ghost


Ghostly in its way

Your words speak one way,
your picture another.
Ghostly in your way

My Self also needs,
comfort of the fog.
Ghostly in its way

Body feeling ,
thickness of air.
Ghostly in its way

Blocking real sight
I see my mind
Ghostly in its way


 lloyd


The alien and the ghost…


# posted by Lloyd Irving Bradbury @ 10:14 AM 0 comments




Lloyd Irving Bradbury Said about painting

"I PAINT MY OWN REALITY. THE ONLY THING
I KNOW IS THAT I PAINT BECAUSE I NEED TO
AND I PAINT ALWAYS WHATEVER PASSES
THROUGH MY HEAD, WITHOUT ANY OTHER
CONSIDERATION."





Omen was in a bubble. It was surrounded by other bubbles slipping thru the void All had a function. Some held black energy. Bubbles leaked, this allowed the trust of them to squeeze thru there the void.

Onem thought, “Why was the trip?”

He was a creature speeding in a void between dimensions of creation.The mission not told but to the bubbles.This was all decided by the masters.

Onem could live forever. How long the the trip? The was forever. Was there the end to his being in the passenger bubble?
The Masters information was the bubbles would tell him what was needed to know.

He was wondering why it was not told to him? Maybe that he may forget his duty. Did they not trust him? Then it came to him. He was not like then. That why he was chosen.. He was One.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?