Saturday, June 11, 2011

 

Lloyd Iring Bradbury Loves Martha Washington


The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances. We carry the seeds of the one or the other about with us in our minds wherever we go.
-- Martha WashingtonCategories: Martha Washington


My comment I ran out of canvas so this mounting is a bottom of a dressor drawer from the flood of Riverside Lawn IL It was one of the painting that appeared in my mind with no one that I jnow. It is Acrylic.I do not know to varnish or not. It seems content to hang on the wall without a frame. There 3 in this series painted on dresser drawers from the flood. I was thinking of painting on styfoam sheets? Buyt geto art store or I will have to paint bathroom walls. but will leave it as the libary. ..lloyd

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?