Monday, May 23, 2011

 

Lloyd Irving Bradbury at Riverside Art Show Last Sunday...IL

It was a pleasure meeting you this past weekend...thank you for your interest in my work.

I promised I'd send you my info since I didn't have my cards with me.
I hope you'll visit my website (link shown below) or maybe visit my studio in Westmont, IL one day.
I've added you to my e-mail contacts...so, I'll be certain to send you details on my up-coming art fairs.
I look forward to crossing paths with you again very soon.



My very best regards,

Tammy L Deck ~ ArtWear
TLD Design Center & Gallery
26 E Quincy St.
Westmont, IL 60559

ph: 630.963.9573

www.tlddesigns.com

Regular Hours:
Wednesday through Saturday
11 am to 6pm

To view classes coming up this week:
http://www.tlddesigns.com/this.week.in.classes.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?