Saturday, April 11, 2009

 

Still Life

It's always sad to hear someone's lost their passion for painting, as has happened to Lloyd Bradbury. I think it's crucial to hold onto the fact that you once painted to your satisfaction and there's as much reason to believe you'll do so again as there is to doubt it. The 'trick' is to not obsess about end results, but to give yourself permission to enjoy the process of creation.

i agree and have lost my passion for painting at times in my life. it always feel great to get back on track
# posted by irish daisies : 9:48 AM

Comments:
i agree and have lost my passion for painting at times in my life. it always feel great to get back on track
 
Hi Lloyd! Thanks for dropping by. I hope you get better soon and start painting. Sorry, I haven't visited here for a while. I am still recovering from stress, exhaustion & grief. My husband's father passed away 2 weeks ago. I haven't touched my brush for the past 3 weeks because of many hospital visits, funeral & out-of-town relatives. However I am a better chef after cooking so many meals for them. Now that all visitors are gone, I am enjoying my solitude. Will start painting tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?