Thursday, October 23, 2008

 
I love your inner little guy!
# posted by SandyCarlson : 6:03 PM Post a Comment
Lloyd Irving Bradbury said... my mood yesterday was silly I think my mood must have ennoid many this day. somtimes after painting i revert to beung a child/ I looked at my painting that i did today. it dipicted the child lost in me try to get out to enoy the world tomorrow i am going to see another artist work. there i must return to the adult and say very little


"An art which isbased on feeling isn't an art at all ... feeling is the principle, the beginning and the end; craft, objective, technique - all these are in the middle." -- Cezanne

Comments:
I love your inner little guy!
 
Thanks for your visit and comments about the birds. I'm going to spend some time here looking around at your art - you have some really attractive paintings!
 
It is nice to be childish sometimes and think like them. Life is too short to always be serious and worrying like adults.
I just posted the 2nd series of my art show. Please visit again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?