Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

RED Angle


The red Angle appeared to me. She said :Make ready, for you have a date with me.:
I said can I make a bargan with thee?
Yes said she but the bargan is not with me
For it is a plea for your eter naty
You must listen to lifes song and judge right and wrong...................
Ebb Tide has left a new comment on your post "JAZZ": You drop by one word on my blog-"look." Now I am looking at this painting. Is this really how you feel lately? Tormented or haunted by spirits? Next time, I'd like to look more of your red paintings. ..................................................................................................

Comments:
Hi! This red painting is really very different and colors are uplifting. I wish you'll paint more like this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?