Friday, May 23, 2008

 

I want to try glazing with you!


Glazing is not so easy. I mixed true blue with glazing medium added alittle water applied this paint mixture to panels.......................................Nuts



Well,you learn by you mistakes!
Avoid splashing everything other then your panel or canvas
.Only use a few drops of blue versus glaze mediumand
water.
do not get medium on hands or hands shrivel up.
Do not glaze if not in mood!
Do go to bed if tired from night after you were the guest speaker at Lions banquet
Will try again after...................................................
I am back It is 4 AM. My mind is working now...
What have I learned so far.................................
The Two Secrets to GlazingThe first secret to glazing is to use extremely thin paint. The second secret to glazing is patience, don't go too fast. (How simple is that?!) ......
Not so simple. .....butr I always learn the hard way............
My panels are painted , but so are 6 old canvas. The paintings that were hanging around my studio turned blue.... I went wild with blue!
Just call me Blue Boy!!!!!!Net Post will be pictures showing my results in blue madness!
........................OK !........................ ! Red glazed over blue makes purple. Right1 let us be Smurffs!!

Comments:
Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Sorry to know about your rough life. Been a rough week for me too. This is real life. Good, I didn't get nuts. My painting today is okay. Suddenly the temperature drop to 50 degrees.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?