Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Two More


I HAVE FINISHED TWO MORE PAINTINGS!
The size is 24 x 36, acrylic on canvas.
This size is a little awkward for me.
Smaller sizes I can scan even in two parts.. Also It does not sit well on my easel. So I use a wooden ladder with clamps. I can only see about a foot with one eye. The rest of my vision is blurred. With a small size canvas I can see it all but with a larger canvas I never see the total painting. Of course color is a challenge..
There is a plus in this. When I see a shadow my mound makes up an homage and I paint these images. I once cols drive a car. So my imaaaaaaaaaaaaage bank is full of memories.
My abstract painting are full of the memories and the shapes and shadows I experience now. As you see in my painting. So are my emotion expressed in color and contrast.
I am a self taught artist expressing in paint what is around me

Comments:
Congratulations on completing these works. Have yet to start for the year, but am getting ready, best wishes, The Artist
 
And I complain because I now must wear glasses whenever I do any close work. I guess it is all a matter of perspective. May your memory remain lucid as you continue on your creative journey.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?