Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Why I did not paint today!!

Yesterday, Maria had a day off. We went to Racine bakery. They had some good soap. I missed their muffins, I like because they wered not baked yet.
Maria was tired. The nursing home always runs short handed or uses new worker slaves. So begrudgingly we went to Office Max for a computer table. Bad news they were too big and expensive. Then we went to Wal-Mart. I don’t like Wal-Mart because they are ruining small town businesses. Being a cheap skate, I give in because of price. My table only cost 37 dollars!!
THEN I TRIED TO PUT IT TOGETER! Bad move. I can’t see. Maria tried. “Then she stated” This is not woman’s work.”
Ok now what!? So I went to a tavern to see if I could find some one to help. Everyone was too Drunk!!
So I want to my computer friend and said “want to make 20 dollars?” May be I lost a friend! He did it! I think it tortured him! Now it stands finished as a monument to some Chinese worker that made it!!!
Irving

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?