Monday, May 22, 2006

 
AFTER COFFEE AT “Buzz” in Oak Park
We continued down the street to 149 Harrison Street. What a nice street all lined with trees. We searched for Joisé. I had not been to her gallery for many years. I was pleased to find it still there.
I had taken some great classes from her!
Now upon entering the gallery some one else was there!
A delightful, enteric and enthuses lady artist. Victor a frame designer and Photo Artist, was displaying her works Marija (my eyes) said they were wonderful!
But where is Joicé!
Her Art was on the walls!
My friend then walked in. Elated I talked her ears off!
Then Maria gave me the signal I was talking too much!
So we ran away to the Green line, to return to my safe cave in Chicago.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?