Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Linux

Linux and Firebox

I am in the market for a new computer. My needs are:
1. Operating system
2. hard Drive of 200 gig
3. 1 gig memory
4. relievable CPU

I can save money on a computer by using Linux.
It seems that Mycroft is coming out with many Vista versions which require new software to be reinstalled. Also microft register makes it prone to outside invasion.. My system hasa been plagued by nonpatchable problems.
I am legally blond. One Eye see a few inches. I use high intensity screen and zoom functions. I also use a text reader Like READPLEASE. On my control panal Handycapped progtams.

Questions
What are the pros and cons of linux?
What open Source programs are availsble for the
Visualy challenged.
I will link your site for the answers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?